The multiple burner options helps you cook your favorites all at once.
LARGE OVEN CAPACITY
A large oven capacity gives you the space you need to make dinner and dessert at the same time.
This storage drawer comes with plenty of space to put those pots and pans out of sight and out of mind.
SELF CLEAN OPTION
There's no need to scrape and scrub with the Self Clean Option. Use this setting to let your range do the dirty work for you in just two to four hours.
See and savor. A bigger view lets you check on food without having to open the oven door.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 2100W
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1250W
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 1250W
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 2100W
• Bake Element Power: 2400W
• Broiler Element Power: 3400W
• Left Front Element-Burner Power: 8"
• Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 6"
• Right Front Element-Burner Power: 6"
• Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 8"
Capacity (cu. ft.)
4.8 cu. ft.
Number of Ovens
Digital Temperature Control
• Versatile cooktop
• Large oven capacity
• Oven temperature control
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm
46.87 inch(es) / 119.06 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
27.75 inch(es) / 70.49 cm
• 27 3/4" (70.5 cm) max. depth with handle
• 46 7/8" (119.1 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed all the way in(Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed all the way in(Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 5/16" (64.3 cm) depth – back of range to front of cooktop(Front of door and drawer may extend further forward depending on styling.)
• Model/serial rating plate (located on the left side frame behind storage drawer or right side of frame behind the oven door)
IMPORTANT: Range must be level after installation. Follow the instructions in the “Level Range” section. Using the cooktop as a reference for leveling the range is not recommended.