The GE® double wall oven with convection updates your cooking capabilities completely with true European convection (in the upper oven) that bakes foods evenly with a combination of 3 heating elements and a fan. Specially designed bake and broil elements also help ensure even cooking. And with an amazing total capacity of 10.0 cu. ft., you can cook large meals with ease.
Replacing a similar wall oven from GE or another brand? GE wall ovens are guaranteed for an exact fit to make replacement easy.
SELF-CLEAN, HEAVY-DUTY OVEN RACKS
Conveniently clean your oven and racks together.
TEN-PASS BAKE ELEMENT
Even baking is assured with heat that covers more surface area.
TRUE EUROPEAN CONVECTION
Achieve delicious results from a third heating element and fan combination.
SELF-CLEAN WITH STEAM CLEAN OPTION
Clean your oven the way you want.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Set temperatures quickly and clean with little effort.
HALOGEN OVEN LIGHTING
Easily see how your food is baking.
EIGHT-PASS BROIL ELEMENT
Get full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Black on Black
10 cu. ft. / 0.28 cu. m.
Main Oven Capacity
5.0 cu. ft. / 0.14 cu. m.
Secondary Oven Capacity
5.0 cu. ft. / 0.14 cu. m.
• 208/240 V
• 40 A
Certified Sabbath Mode
• Audible Preheat Signal
• Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override
• Auto Recipe Conversion (Upper)
• Control Lock Capability
• C° or F° Programmable
• Delay Time
• Digipad Numeric Entry
• Electronic Clock & Kitchen Timer
• Hi / Low Broil
• Light Self Clean Mode (Both Ovens)
• Mis-Wire Detection
• Optional Clock Display
• Proof Mode (Lower)
• Warm Mode (Both Ovens)
Digital Temperature Display
• True European Convection (upper oven only) gives delicious results from a third heating element and fan combination
• Ten-pass bake element assures even baking, with heat that covers more surface area
• Eight-pass broil element provides full broil coverage and even browning from edge to edge
• Black gloss oven interior gives a clean and sleek appearance
• 6 Embossed Rack Positions (Both Ovens)
30 inch(es) / 76.2 cm
53 inch(es) / 134.62 cm
26.75 inch(es) / 67.95 cm
• Cutout dimensions (w x h x d) (in.): 28-1/2 x 51-13/16 x 23-1/2
• Oven Interior Dimensions (Upper and lower): 25 x 17-3/8 x 20-1/4
GE® non-vented standard range hood. Powerful variable speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen. Cooktop light provides light to illuminate cooking surface below hood. Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning ... test
GE® 30-inch built-in electric cooktop features coil heating elements, removable drip bowls for easy cleaning, a lift up cooktop with support rod, upfront controls and a heating element "On" light that illuminates when the cooking surface is