This KitchenAid® 30-inch induction slide-in range features 4 elements with a bridge zone, front controls and a baking drawer to add more cooking options using different compartments at different temperatures. This appliance also provides a wireless probe that allows cooks to walk away from the oven and maintain their control.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
Adds more cooking options to the oven. The separate compartment allows you to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm.
Bridge element combines two cooking zones into one large surface to allow you to do more on your range.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
Lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control. Our probe can easily be set to specific temperatures, and alerts you when the desired temperature has been reached. The easy-to-read monitor lets you attend to the rest of the meal.
A promise to fit slide-in ranges designed for an existing cutout of 30" width, countertop depth of 24"-25", cabinet depth of 23"-24" and countertop height of 36".
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Digital Temperature Display
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• Wireless probe lets cooks walk away from the oven without walking away from control
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results
• Bridge zone features two 7 inch cooking zones with a bridge element that combines them into one large surface
• Baking drawer separate compartment allows to keep warm, slow cook or bake at a different temperature and keep dishes warm
• Left Front : 2500 Watt
• Left Rear : 2500 Watt
• Right Front : 3600 Watt
• Right Rear : 1800 Watt
7", 7", 11", 6"
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
35.98 inch(es) / 91.4 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
28.31 inch(es) / 71.9 cm
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) height from cooktop to top of vent
• Model/serial number plate (located behind the oven door on the top right-hand side of the oven frame)
• 36" (91.4 cm) height to top of cooktop edge with leveling legs screwed all the way in (Range can be raised approximately 1" (2.5 cm) by adjusting the leveling legs.)
• 28 5/16" (71.9 cm) max. depth from front of console to back of range
• 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) max. depth from handle to back of range
This KitchenAid versatile 25.0 cu. ft built-in refrigerator features the ExtendFresh™ Plus temperature management system, which maintains the perfect temperature for fresh ingredients. The FreshFlow™ produce preserver extends freshness by ... test
KitchenAid 30" over-the-range convection microwave oven with High-speed cooking. Featuring a microwave sensor that triggers a cycle that precisely steams food, including a steamer container to help achieve the best cooking results. Its ... test
This KitchenAid 36-inch custom hood liner features 4 halogen with night light setting, dishwasher safe premium mesh filters and 3 fan speed settings. It offers an iIsland or wall-mount installation option. This custom hood liner requires a 600 or ... test
A combination of style and functionality, this KitchenAid stainless cabinet beverage center features two temperature-controlled zones to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a special zone for whites and a separate ... test
Simplify your trash collecting and recycling efforts with this built-in trash compactor. Selecting the Solid Pack™ Control allows you to reduce trash volume by up to 80%. Not only will you use fewer bags, but with the odor management system, the ... test
This KitchenAid® 18" automatic ice maker features the Clear Ice Technology which provides a uniform 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" size and shape of ice cubes that is ideal for daily use or a variety of entertaining needs. It also offers the Max Ice mode that ... test
KitchenAid® 24'' wine cellar with a capacity of 46 bottles and a left-hand door swing. Featuring two temperature-controlled zones, SatinGlide® Wood-Front racks, UV-protected thermal glass door and auto-light interior LED lighti
This KitchenAid® 30-inch 5-burner gas cooktop features a 17K BTU professional dual ring burner, an Even-Heat™ 6K BTU simmer burner, electronic ignition, the cookshield finish, full-width cast-iron grates, metal control knobs and a LP ... test
KitchenAid 27" slow cook warming drawer. Adds versatility by allowing you to use the warming drawer in the same way you would use a countertop slow cooker. This drawer features sensor temperature control, humidity slide control and 2-position