This KitchenAid® 30-inch wide gas range with convection oven offers 5 burners and a warming drawer to keep cooked food warm or to warm plates before serving. This range also features a steam rack which offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Allows you to keep cooked food warm or warm plates before serving.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Move smoothly in and out, allowing effortless loading and unloading, even with large or heavy dishes.
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Digital Temperature Display
• EasyConvect™ Time and Temperature Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking
• Even-Heat™ True Convection System provides consistent heating and even cooking on both lower oven racks
• Aqualift® cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F
• The oven's slow cook function provides superb slow cooking without taking up valuable counter space
• SatinGlide® racks move smoothly, allowing effortless loading, even with large or heavy dishes
• Steam rack offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven
• 2 Grates
• Warming drawer
• Center rear: 8,000 BTU
• Left front: 18,000 BTU
• Left rear: 9,500 BTU
• Right front: 15,000 BTU
• Right rear: 5,000 BTU
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
29.88 inch(es) / 75.9 cm
47.13 inch(es) / 119.7 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
25.43 inch(es) / 64.6 cm
• 27 7/8" (70.8 cm) max. depth with handle
• 36" (91.4 cm) cooktop height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 47 1/8" (119.7 cm) overall height (max.) with leveling legs screwed in all the way ( Model/serial/rating plates may be rotated up from behind the control panel for viewing front the front of the range.)
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm) width
• 25 7/16 (64.6 cm) depth. Back of range to front of cooktop ( Front door and drawer may extend farther forward, depending on styling.)
This KitchenAid versatile 29.5 cu. ft built-in refrigerator features the ExtendFresh™ Plus temperature management system, which maintains the perfect temperature for fresh ingredients. The produce preserver extends freshness by neutralizing the ... test
This 30" KitchenAid convection microwave oven can quickly and thoroughly defrost, melt or cook your favorite foods. The EasyConvect™ conversion system takes the guesswork out of convection cooking, ensuring exceptional results. And its chrome inlaid ... test
A combination of style and functionality, this KitchenAid stainless cabinet beverage center features two temperature-controlled zones to help preserve the flavor and integrity of individual wines. There’s a special zone for whites and a separate ... test
Simplify your trash collecting and recycling efforts with this built-in trash compactor. Selecting the Solid Pack™ Control allows you to reduce trash volume by up to 80%. Not only will you use fewer bags, but with the odor management system, the ... test
This KitchenAid® 18" automatic ice maker features the Clear Ice Technology which provides a uniform 3/4" x 3/4" x 1/2" size and shape of ice cubes that is ideal for daily use or a variety of entertaining needs. It also offers the Max Ice mode that ... test
KitchenAid® 24' wine cellar with a capacity of 46 bottles and a right-hand door swing. It features two temperature-controlled zones, SatinGlide® metal-front racks, a UV-protected thermal glass door and auto-light interior LED lighting.
This KitchenAid 30" ceramic-glass cooktop features touch-activated controls that add to its sleek design. Even-Heat™ Technology is found on all elements. You'll get consistent temperatures without hot or cool spots and a range of ... test
KitchenAid 27" slow cook warming drawer. Adds versatility by allowing you to use the warming drawer in the same way you would use a countertop slow cooker. This drawer features sensor temperature control, humidity slide control and 2-position