Removable elements provide even heat and are easy to clean.
Designed to be accessible and easy to open
PORCELAIN UPSWEPT COOKTOP
Raised edges contain spills, while the surface is easy to wipe clean.
CHROME DRIP PANS
Chrome drip pans help contain minor spills and are removable for easy cleaning.
Provides 1,500 Watts of cooking power
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Digital Temperature Display
• Coil heating elements: Removable elements provide even heat and are easy to clean.
• Porcelain upswept cooktop: Raised edges and porcelain-enameled surface makes cleaning incredibly easy.
• Chrome drip bowls: Spills are easily contained and quickly cleaned thanks to removable bowls.
• Dual-element bake: This top-and-bottom heating produces uniform browning and fast oven preheating.
• 2 Oven racks.
• 1 X 2100 watts.
• 3 x 1250 watts
• 6, 6, 6, 8 inches
Capacity (cu. ft.)
Number of Ovens
CERTIFICATIONS AND APPROVALS
24 inch(es) / 60.96 cm
44.75 inch(es) / 113.67 cm
Depth (Without Handles)
24.75 inch(es) / 62.87 cm
Depth (Including Handles)
26.5 inch(es) / 67.31 cm
• Oven interior dimensions (W x H x D) (in.): 20 x 15 x 16-1/4
• Depth without handle: 24 3/4 in
• Depth with door open: 41 in.
GE® 1.6 cu. ft. countertop microwave oven with sensor cooking that automatically adjusts time and power for delicious cooking results. Simply enter the weight of the food, and the oven automatically sets the optimal defrosting time and power level ... test
The 30-in. GE® double wall oven brings to your kitchen the extra capacity you need and the convenient features you want. With 10.0 cu. ft. total capacity between the 2 ovens, you'll have no problem cooking large meals with multiple dishes. ... test