GE® standard range hood. Vertical and rear exhaust provides the option of connecting duct work to either the rear or the top of the hood. Cooktop light provides light to illuminate cooking surface below hood. Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Channels exhaust from the kitchen to the outside of the home.
VERTICAL AND REAR EXHAUST
Exhausts from the top or rear of the hood
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
• Vented: Effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the cooking area and vents them outside through an external wall.
• Vertical And Rear Exhaust: Provides the option of connecting duct work to either the rear or the top of the hood.
• Variable 2 Speed Fan Control: Powerful variable speed exhaust system effectively pulls smoke and vapors out of the kitchen.
• Cooktop Light: Provides light to illuminate cooking surface below hood.
• Removable grease filter: Durable filters can be removed for easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Rectangular ducting: Hood is designed to fit standard rectangular duct work.
• Optional damper accessory (round): JXDA22.