Having a nice, cool house is always a priority once the hot, humid days of summer show up on your doorstep. This can easily be done with this 10,000 BTU air conditioner which can cool down spaces up to approximately 450 square feet in size. This air conditioner is Energy Star rated and comes with a 24-hour programmable timer, sleep mode and energy saver switch to reduce overall operating costs. To help maximize cooling, this unit comes with 4-way air direction, 3 speed fan and its wireless connect feature to allow you to easily control your unit from anywhere.
- 10,000 BTUs cools space up to 450 square feet
- R32 Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly, R32 s GWP (Global Warming Potential) is 3x lower than R410a
- Energy Star compliant
- Digital control with shine through display and remote control
- Wireless Connect: Easily control your unit from anywhere with the wireless connect feature
- Powerful 3 speed fan circulates the air
- 4 way air direction
- Convenient 24 hour programmable timer
- Auto Restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- Sleep mode: Prevents the room from getting too cold while you sleep
- Energy Saver Switch: cycles the fan on and off to reduce energy consumption
- Reusable, washable air filter
- Warranty: 24 months in home (Product & Labor)
Window/wall Air Conditioner
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.