35 lb.; Microprocessor Controls; Single Phase (120 Volts); Galvanized Drums
- Fast-Drying Axial Airflow System
- Digital Display Shows Time Remaining In Cycle
- Accu Trac® Audit System With Two-Way Data Communication
- Front Access For Easier Self Service
- Owner Programmed Single-Phase Reversing
- Extra-Large Door Openings With Dual Pane Glass Door
- Single Payment System
- Low BTUs and Fast Dry
- Fire Suppression System
- Heavy-Duty Enclosed Motors
- 5 Year Limited Warranty - All Parts Covered
- New Soft-Touch Keypad for Ease-of-Use and Durability
- Self Diagnostic Microprocessor Controls
- Two Large-Capacity Lint Drawers
- Four Point Roller Support System
||CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY - WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||630.000 lbs, 285.76 kg
Energy Star Rated:
12.7 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.