Bring new convenience to outdoor entertainment with Summit's fully featured selection of mobile outdoor kitchenettes. Model CK54OSRG is a 58 inch wide mobile cart that comes fully featured for backyard entertaining. We include our popular outdoor beverage refrigerator (model SPR488BOSADA) for reliable, weatherproof beverage and condiment storage. The refrigerator features a glass door with a seamless stainless steel trim and front lock, allowing you to secure items when not in use. Next to the refrigerator, two jet black cabinet doors protect your full-extension slide-out waste receptacle. We include two trash bins. We include two plastic bins that fit perfectly inside. The stainless steel work surface offers plenty of room for mixing beverages or prepping your party. A recessed cutout features a removable cutlery tray that can be covered with our durable cutting board, letting you maximize useful counter space. The left side includes a sink compartment that can be connected to your garden hose to dispense cold water. We also include a removable clear dome that covers your sink, allowing you to create your own ice bucket system to keep items chilled and protected from pests. We supply a waste drain bottle that can easily be installed under the sink area and emptied as needed. For smooth portability, the CK54OSRG is equipped with four heavy duty caster wheels (front two are locking) and a stainless steel towel bar handle for easy steering. A stainless steel speed rail is installed on the left side for convenient dry storage. This unit is constructed from stainless steel and powder-coated metal. We include a vinyl cover to help protect the unit from the elements when not in use. In addition to this unit, we also manufacture a cart with a glass door beverage center (model CK54OSRS), as well as a full assortment of built-in outdoor refrigerators, freezers, kegerators, icemakers, and more. Browse the full Summit product line to discover the perfect solution for any outdoor kitchen space.
- Mobile cart with refrigerator included for safe and convenient entertainment in outdoor spaces
- Includes our popular SPR488BOSADALHD outdoor beverage refrigerator complete with a stainless steel trimmed glass door, adjustable glass shelves, and lock
- Locking door with two keys included to secure your storage as needed
- Working sink can be connected to your hose hookup or covered and used as an ice bath
- Empty jug can be connected to your sink drain to collect melted ice
- Removable domed cover allows you to protect food or beverages from pests
- Center cabinet features a smoothly gliding rack with two trash bins included
- Plastic cutting board provides a durable, easy-to-clean space for food preparation
- Fits in the recessed countertop space with borders to store your silverware
- Pre-installed rack on the side is ideally sized for holding cups, condiments, and more
- Surface includes a pre-installed towel bar handle, making it easy to steer and position
- Convenient lower cabinet with adjustable shelf lets you store dry goods
- Modern style with a powder-coated metal cabinet and stainless steel surface
- Vinyl cover sized for this unit for added protection from the elements when not in use
- Unit is installed on a dolly with four casters (front two locking) for easy mobility
- Ships fully assembled in two boxes. Just slide the refrigerator in and start serving!
|Height of Cabinet
||38.5" (98 cm)
||57.88" (147 cm)
||23.63" (60 cm)
|Depth with door at 90°
||38.63" (98 cm)
||180.0 lbs. (82 kg)
||187.0 lbs. (85 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||29.0" (74 cm)
||16.0" (41 cm)
||12.75" (32 cm)
|Compressor Step Height
||7.0" (18 cm)
|Compressor Step Width
||16.0" (41 cm)
|Compressor Step Depth
||6.25" (16 cm)
||34 to 50 F
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.