Summit's series of stainless steel drawer accessories creates attractive, innovative solutions for transforming the gap between a refrigerator and counter into usable storage space. The TD24 is a 24" wide slide-out drawer designed for easy installation on top of 24" wide refrigerators (or other structures). Made in the USA, it comes in a 2" height that allows you to cover gaps that often occur when a refrigerator is shorter than a standard 36" high counter. The stainless steel front comes with a horizontal grain to match most refrigerator door styles. It can also be customized with your own panel overlay to blend into your kitchen cabinetry. We include a steel L-bracket with adhesive that allows you to easily install the drawer on top of your refrigerator. The drawer glides out smoothly, offering plenty of space to hold non-refrigerated items such as utensils, cookbooks, takeout menus, and more. The TD24SD can be installed on virtually any Summit 24" wide refrigerator (including models AL54, AL55, ADRD24, and more). Additional choices are available for our 15" and 24" shallow depth undercounter lines. Browse the full Summit accessory selection for more solutions that elevate your appliance into the perfect kitchen package.
- Designed to cover 2" of vertical space between an appliance and the countertop
- Durable design in real stainless steel, with a horizontal grain over the front to match most styles of appliance doors
- Customize the look by mounting your own panel over the front in just a few simple steps
- Drawer glides smoothly for convenient storage
- Ideal for storing utensils, cookbooks, menus, and other non-refrigerated items commonly used in the kitchen
- Ships with an L-bracket equipped with adhesive for fast installation on your refrigerator (no drilling required)
- Easy to add or remove as your storage needs change
- Designed and constructed domestically
|Height of Cabinet
|2.0" (5 cm)
|23.25" (59 cm)
|21.88" (56 cm)
|20.0 lbs. (9 kg)
|22.0 lbs. (10 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
23.25" (59 cm)
21.88" (56 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.